Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Aging has its downfalls!

Okay so everyone has been asking "How is Chuck?", "Did all come out okay?" Chuck had a colonoscopy done a few weeks ago. We had some concerns and wanted to make sure all was okay. His brother Rick had colon cancer and we just wanted to make sure we were in the clear. All was good. Well with the exception of Chuck's green jello LOL. Chuck said the worst was the day before, all liquid diet. But it is now over and we are in the clear for the next 5 years!

I suppose aging has it's downfalls, turning 39 whew! I have been having issues with my heel. I went to the doctor about a month ago and he told me to stretch my heel that the achilies tendon was trying to pull away from my heel and come back in a couple of months. Well a month has gone by and well, let's just say nothing as changed with the exception of it now swelling. So I went back to the doctor a month early and now I have to go for an MRI. Boy it is H_LL getting old! as you all know, I don't like using bad words. So I go on Saturday for the MRI and back in next week to discuss the next steps. Literally....

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones