Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thank You!!! Where are we now?

Want to thank Liz and Dave for teaching me how to post a playlist to our blog!! De - I promise I am going to learn how to do a smilebox as well, hopefully this weekend.

We have been so busy! Mom has been in Colorado visiting my uncle and aunt. She is on her way home today, we cannot wait for her return. We have BIG surprises for her. We put in a 'Rose' garden for her and planted her roses that she has had for the past month. We also place river rocks on one side of the yard that drains the run off from the rains (what's that?) Yes we have not had rain in I don't know how long. We are so dry!!!

Well, we are now 2weeks and 3 days away from Disney!!! YESSSSS! Best be going talk to you all later!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones